Tuesday, March 11, 2008

iHigh

Okay, so I'm really not high, but it's been a day of heavy talk, and I just ran into this totally hilarious find: the marijuana-themed documentary- "Super High Me"

Go here, ask them to send you the movie, invite your friends over, light up a joint, and "get SUPER HIGH".
Just make sure you don't charge anyone to watch it.

"It can be difficult to get stoners off the couch," said Suzanne Blech, senior vp sales and acquisitions at Screen Media Films.
"The number of people who get stoned in America is quite a large percentage, and all we want for them is to tell their friends that they have to see this funny, funny movie."

I just spent two good hours writing about new media economics, value creation, and ..........I'm now faced with a new 10-foot demographic I didn't consider before: stoners.

Anyway, you know what to do if you want to hold a "special screening". :)

The real deal launches on April 20th, of course.

0 comments: