Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A word to the Page boys @ 1-800-DO-NO-EVIL


Okay you freakshows...I don't care how much good you're doing in the world and how much evil you're avoiding, but I'll tell you this....you totally got on my nerves with this e-mail.

My account is exactly how I want it to be, and you're being utterly sneaky about getting me to open this e-mail by using the word 're-instate'. Did you know that I didn't use my other blogger account for over 5 months, and never got an e-mail from you that it needed reinstatement? Or that my Gmail account sometimes goes unused for over a month(because I'm an e-mail freak and have 20 other e-mail addresses...different strokes for different folks...whatever...)?

So if you're offering to help, send me an email with a subject line: "Do you need help with your Adwords account?"...not "Reinstating your Google Adwords Account".

I know you'd love to have me spending ad dollars on your Adwords program, but as a matter of fact, I'm busy doing my own research on why my last few ad campaigns brought me a shit load of clicks, cost me hundreds of dollars, and gave me 100% spam e-mail ratio. (All the sign ups that came from your ad clicks were spam).

So, pretty please, with sugar on top, get your s**t together, and quit scaring us.

0 comments: