As I've mentioned before, we had a terrific beta period, with some awesome results.
We've also received a tremendous amount of feedback for WeareIndia.TV, a lot of which we will include when we get out of beta. The last month has been hectic, to say the least, in terms of all the capabilities we've been adding to the platform.
So here's the low-down:
- WeareIndia.TV will be back online on Nov. 14, 2008.
- New features include:
- Publishing management: content owners will be able to upload videos directly, view statistics, revenue reports, et al.)
- Community features : the WAI community will allow users to create their own profile pages, create their online portfolio, upload music/photo samples, submit screenplays, find talent, and a lot else)
- Channel WAI on Facebook: a 24/7 video channel on Facebook, bringing the most popular videos on WeareIndia.TV, to the Facebook platform, opening up a range of distribution possibilities.
- A new player: it's going to look beautiful, work flawlessly(just like our old one), and have a number of in-built features that will definitely interest you.